Before you part with your hard-earned money on a second hand trailer, why not invest in one of our Pre Purchase Inspections?
Priced at just £99* including VAT, why not get peace of mind?
* (within a 30 mile radius of our base – see map)
We will give the trailer a thorough visual inspection and provide you and with a written appraisal. We will also contact the manufacturer and, where possible get the date of manufacture.
Items inspected are:
- Chassis and floor for structural integrity and/or corrosion
- Axles and suspension for any signs of damage or excessive wear
- Hitch, including breakaway or secondary coupling cable
- Handbrake operation (where applicable)
- Braking system operation (condition of cables / rods / linkages)
- Jockey Wheel operation (if fitted)
- Lights and wiring of the electrical system
- Side panels, doors and ramps (if fitted)
- Wheels and tyres for signs of damage or deterioration
The main aim of the Pre Purchase Inspection is to make sure that the the trailer is fit for purpose and is as described by the seller.